PORCELAIN LAYERED TO ZIRCONIA
Streamline's Porcelain Layered to Zirconia features the strength and biocompatibility of Zirconia with the beauty of hand layered porcelain. Ideal for bridges or anterior cases where a dark stump needs to be masked, Porcelain hand layered to zirconia can be customized to any shade requirements and even the most demanding patient's needs.
- Milled by Roland 5 Axis mills using full strength Zirconia.
- 3Shape Scanning scanning system can accurately detect even difficult angles to capture undercuts and hard-to-read margins
- Roland can mill even multiple unit bridges to precision
- Fabricated using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technologies ensuring superior marginal fit
- With no metal substructure, Zirconia restorations prevents dark gingival graying.
Manufacturer: Kuraray Noritake / Bruxzir
Ivoclar’s IPS e.max Ceram (FDA 510K:051705)
- Conventional Cement
- Resin Cement
- Resin-Reinforced Glass Ionomer